Wrinkle + Texture Repair
50 mL / 1.7 Fl. Oz.
Wrinkle and texture repair crème supports the visible improvement of skin’s texture, firmness and color tone, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. A good product to be used after a 4D laser treatment and/or Botox to continue the wrinkle rejuvenation.
Helps reduce lines and wrinkles in the skin
Supports a more even skin tone
Provides antioxidant and anti-irritant properties
Helps skin renew itself
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply to clean, dry skin
- 0.5% Retinol: Supports collagen-1 and promotes cellular turnover
- ZCORE™ complex: Consists of a biomimetic tetrapeptide and sweet yellow clover, and supports the anchoring fibrils for dermal-epidermal junction integrity
- ZPRO®: Supports skin’s natural replenishment of hyaluronic acid
- Brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract and helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil: Provides anti-irritant properties
- Buddleja stem cells: Potent antioxidant with anti-irritant benefits
- Hydrolyzed sericin: Up-regulates hyaluronic acid and collagen production
- Beta-glucan: Provides DNA protection
- Vitamins C and E: Offers antioxidant protection
- Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3 A biomimetic (i.e. a molecule in nature is copied synthetically in a lab) peptide that copies transforming growth factor (TGF-β) that boosts the production of key components of the dermal-epidermal junction (the place where the top two layers of the skin meet). These key components are important skin-structure giving proteins such as collagen VII, laminin-5, and fibronectin.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Steareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil), Melilotus Officinalis Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Retinol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Bisabolol, Lecithin, Nylon-12, Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Phospholipids, Glucose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Beta-Glucan, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ethyl Nicotinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Dextran, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Citronellol , Geraniol, Linalool, Citral.).
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Glucoside, Retinol, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Lecithin, Nylon-12, Polyisobutene, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Phospholipids, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Tocopherol, Ethyl Nicotinate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Beta-Glucan, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730)
By Kylee from BC, Canada
This stuff is amazing!! My skin is glowing. I have sensitive skin so I use it every 2-3 nights and I love the results I am seeing. My only concern is if I can apply a moisturizer on top of the retamax or if that takes the place of a moisturizer?
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend