- Dual action exfoliation removes dead skin cells to prevent clogged pores
- Reduces oiliness and minimizes surface oil
- Calms and soothes irritated skin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Gently wipe over face.
- Glycolic acid: Proven epidermal exfoliant
- Botanical extract blend: Provides anti-irritant properties to soothe skin and reduce redness; also provides antioxidant benefits
- Texture of pads: Specifically designed to help promote exfoliation
Aqua/Water/Eau, SD Alcohol 40-B, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Urea, Glycolic Acid, Pterocarpus Soyauxii Wood Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Hordeum Distichon/Barley Extract/Extrait d’orge à deux rangs, Spiraea Ulmaria Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Sodium Hydroxide
Jody Helm –
Amazing product. I cut the pads in half and it last me twice as long. I am on my second jar.
By Glowing Goddess from Dallas, Texas
I was fighting hormonal acne for months on months due to birth control. Even when I stopped the birth control and continued on a skin regimen, I continued to suffer from reappearing acne along my jaw and cheeks. I’d use these pads off and on for months because I didn’t want to use them up fast. I found that with each use my face felt clearer upon waking up in the morning. Now I use them every other night and it has cleared up all my acne and prevented new ones. Holy grail item! Love that I have my confidence back!
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend