H.A. Intensifier is a multi-beneficial corrective serum proven to amplify skin’s hyaluronic acid levels. This unique formulation contains a high concentration of pure hyaluronic acid, proxylane™, and botanical extracts of licorice root and purple rice to support skin’s hyaluronic acid levels and deliver surface hydration, helping improve the visible appearance of firmness, smoothness, and facial plumpness. This hyaluronic acid serum may be used as part of a home skincare regimen after dermal fillers; always consult with your physician for individual at-home advice.
- Amplifies skin’s hyaluronic acid levels by 30%
- Reduces the look of crow’s feet, nasolabial folds (parenthesis around the mouth or laugh lines), and marionette lines (lines from the corners of the mouth down to chin) for smoother, firmer skin
- Delivers long lasting hydration to visibly improve skin’s texture
- Unique serum-gel texture format creates a smooth canvas on skin
- Paraben- and dye-free, ideal for all skin types
- Can be used as home care after dermal fillers; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
How to Use H.A. Intensifier
Once or twice daily, apply 4-6 drops to the palm of the hand and dab onto forehead, cheeks, chin, and neck. Blend the product into skin. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol.
· a year ago
My New Favorite!
I have been using the HA Intensifier for 4 weeks. I love this new serum. I am 52 and have been using SkinCeuticals products for 13 years now. This serum has a lovely berry color to it, although it does not look like berry when put on your face. I use this in the morning after my CE Ferulic serum. The funny part, I couldn’t figure out that when I licked the edge of my mouth, I kept tasting something sweet. I figured it out, it is the licorice root in the serum. The only thing I am not fond of is the dropper that comes with the bottle. It is difficult to get the product out of the dropper. Maybe it is because the serum is a bit on the thick side. This is definitely a staple in my SkinCeuticals regimen.