Gentle exfoliating cleanser for normal to oily skin that targets surface oil leaving the skin feeling clean, but not stripped and dry.
- Rids the skin of dirt and surface oil
- Unclogs pores with exfoliation
- Calms and soothes irritated skin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Massage a small amount on damp face and neck. Rinse thoroughly.
- Jojoba Esters: Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Encapsulated vitamin E: Antioxidant
- Antioxidant, Captures radicals, Skin protecting
- Prevents reactions promoted by oxygen
- Avoiding oxidation and rancidity
- Is well taken up by the skin
Ingredients Exfoliating Cleanser
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Hydroxide, Cellulose, Mannitol, Caprylyl Alcohol, Niacin, Ammonium Lactate, Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Niacinamide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium PCA, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289)
In Boxed kits
Order direct from zoskinhealth
By AJP from Tompkinsville, KY
I have struggled with acne since about the age of 15. I am now almost 32, have been on accutane twice, and that worked for a while. Then my acne got worse again not long after that. I found out about ZO Skin Health about 8 months ago when I was at a plastic surgeon’s office for a cyst removal. I have used it ever since and my face is the clearest it has ever been. I will forever use this line of products.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend