We also do IV infusion therapy to jump start your recovery from too much of a good thing or to too little antioxidants from time!IV nutritional therapy (a.k.a intravenous therapy, IV nutrition, IV therapy or IV nutrient therapy) is a type of therapy commonly used for its wide range of health benefits, which can include anti-aging, improved immune system minimized anxiety, reversed symptoms of hangovers and more. Although many may believe that nutrient deficiencies aren’t so common anymore, there are still many individuals who aren’t getting the essential nutrients our bodies need to perform optimally.
Because IV treatment is administered directly into the veins, the results may be faster than those of oral or other traditional medicines. Physicians believe IV nutrient therapy can be safe, effective and restorative, and can be customized to suit the unique needs of each patient individually.
Possible Benefits of IV Nutritional Therapy: Boosts Energy,
Detoxifies the body, Enhances the immune system, Helps prevent illness, Combats chronic fatigue, Improves hangovers, Reverses symptoms of malnutrition, Assists with age management.
Specific Treatments or Kits
Recovery & Performance IV Kit –Designed to help shorten the time of recovery after an injury and potentially improve athletic ability, this kit includes premium-quality compounds that can help promote improved performance and overall wellness.
Myer’s Cocktail Premix
Comprised of essential multivitamins and other nutrients, this cocktail premix is designed to help alleviate chronic symptoms, including on-going pain, asthma and more. Possible Benefits–Helps alleviate stress, Improves immunity, Restores balance, Provides hydration, Helps reduce migraines, Reduces chronic pain
Who Can Benefit from NAD Therapy?
NAD infusion therapy can be beneficial for anyone. Oral absorption of NAD’s active form is difficult, but Life Extension has an oral form from Niagen® that gets good levels. IV infusions achieve a higher initial infusion and reboot. The number of infusions, time allocated for each infusion, and any complementary therapies that are recommended will depend on the condition being treated.
- Anti-aging treatment — the DNA damage associated with aging is related to an overall decline in NAD levels with aging. In replenishing this molecule, NAD infusions boost cells’ DNA repair machinery. With supplementary NAD, the cells are able to repair DNA that has already been affected.
- Cognition, neurodegenerative and cardiovascular disease -is improved by NAD activating sirtuins, enzymes that fight inflammation and prevent neuron damage. As such, NAD is a vital player in preventing neurodegenerative diseases, including multiple sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s disease and cardiovascular inflammation and disease.
- Atheletic benefits – because the body uses NAD to produce energy, during and after intense exercise, NAD depletion is most pronounced. NAD therapy supplies a surplus of NAD for energy production, thus improved athletic performance and speeding recovery.
- Chronic Fatige – NAD intravenously is a very effective therapy for individuals experiencing chronic fatigue.
- Drug and alcohol withdrawal -the body requires NAD to eliminate alcohol and drugs via metabolism from the body. Consequently, NAD infusions alleviate withdrawal symptoms and reduce cravings. . For those struggling with addiction, NAD infusions are often prescribed in conjunction with amino acid infusions and B vitamins.