Because IV treatment is administered directly into the veins, the results may be faster than those of oral or other traditional medicines. Physicians believe IV nutrient therapy can be safe, effective and restorative, and can be customized to suit the unique needs of each patient individually.
Possible Benefits of IV Nutritional Therapy: Boosts Energy,
Detoxifies the body, Enhances the immune system, Helps prevent illness, Combats chronic fatigue, Improves hangovers, Reverses symptoms of malnutrition, Assists with age management.
Specific Treatments or Kits
Recovery & Performance IV Kit — is designed to help shorten the time of recovery after an injury and potentially improve athletic ability. This kit includes premium-quality compounds that can help promote and improve performance and overall wellness.
Myer’s Cocktail Premix
Comprised of essential multivitamins and other nutrients, this cocktail premix is designed to help alleviate chronic symptoms, including on-going pain, asthma and more. Possible Benefits–Helps alleviate stress, Improves immunity, Restores balance, Provides hydration, Helps reduce migraines, Reduces chronic pain
Who Can Benefit from NAD Therapy?
NAD infusion therapy can be beneficial for anyone. Oral absorption of NAD’s active form is difficult, but Life Extension has an oral form from Niagen® that gets good levels. IV infusions achieve a higher initial infusion and reboot. The number of infusions, time allocated for each infusion, and any complementary therapies that are recommended will depend on the condition being treated.
- Anti-aging treatment — the DNA damage associated with aging is related to an overall decline in NAD levels with aging. In replenishing this molecule, NAD infusions boost cells’ DNA repair machinery. With supplementary NAD, the cells are able to repair DNA that has already been affected.
- Cognition, neurodegenerative and cardiovascular disease -is improved by NAD activating sirtuins, enzymes that fight inflammation and prevent neuron damage. As such, NAD is a vital player in preventing neurodegenerative diseases, including multiple sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s disease and cardiovascular inflammation and disease.
- Atheletic benefits – because the body uses NAD to produce energy, during and after intense exercise, NAD depletion is most pronounced. NAD therapy supplies a surplus of NAD for energy production, thus improved athletic performance and speeding recovery.
- Chronic Fatige – NAD intravenously is a very effective therapy for individuals experiencing chronic fatigue.
- Drug and alcohol withdrawal -the body requires NAD to eliminate alcohol and drugs via metabolism from the body. Consequently, NAD infusions alleviate withdrawal symptoms and reduce cravings. . For those struggling with addiction, NAD infusions are often prescribed in conjunction with amino acid infusions and B vitamins.
IV Glutathione “master antioxidant”
Many conveniences and stresses of modern life destroys this vital antioxidant. Also, as you age, not only does your growth hormone and mitochondria diminish, but glutathione does as well. Ultimately, those levels can dip as much as 50% below optimal with ageing and worse in disease conditions. Glutathione has a central role in the control of many processes such as detoxification, protein folding, antiviral defense and immune response.
Decreased Glutathione levels have been linked to age-related diseases, including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, diabetes, obesity and chronic viral illnesses. Additionally, many of the same risk factors in Covid 19 are glutathione reduced states. Preliminary trials support the role of glutathione in treating patients with pulmonary infiltrates from Covid 19. Also, glutathione is necessary to increase vitamin D binding protein (VDBP) which increase your vitamin D. A study of patients with heart disease found that the lower the levels of glutathione, the more likely they were to have a heart attack or heart failure.
Unfortunately, oral supplementation of glutathione often does not work – it is degraded in the stomach and intestines by acid and enzymes. The best way to significantly boost your levels is either though intramuscular or intravenous injection. However, certain supplements may boost your body’s production of glutathione, such as: Curcumin, N-acetylcysteine, Selenium, Silymarin, Vitamin C & E. Also, certain foods high in amino acids that contain sulfur may help boost your levels. These include Unprocessed meat, Garlic, Broccoli, Asparagus, Avocados & Spinach.
Benefits of Glutathione:
- Detoxification including chemicals and heavy metals
- Neutralizes Free Radicals
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Decreases recovery time after workouts or surgery
- Protects against degenerative diseases
- Improves mental function such as improved memory, focus, and concentration
Skin Lightening: Exposure to ultraviolet radiation and environmental toxins causes the production of free radicals. These free radicals cause DNA damage that contributes to the hyper-pigmentation and aging of skin cells. Glutathione very effectively neutralizes the free radicals and promotes cellular degeneration and DNA protection. Stressors and toxins deplete our natural glutathione levels making supplementation a necessity for optimal cellular health.